This article will help you to create a new user or manage the existing users in the software. This action can only be done by the admin who has rights to manage all the users into the software.
- Go to Admin Settings
- Click on Manage Users
- Click on Add Button- To add the new user into the software.
- Fill up all the details like to set the username, set the password, default list to provide any particular module to that user, work type, Specialty etc.
- Now go to Module name, in which you need to select the user rights which you want to provide to that particular user such as check on the boxes which you want to give rights to edit, add etc.
- Select the period
- After the completion of all the selection, click on Save Button.
- Edit or Delete button: You can edit or delete the existing users and their details.
Now you check this user module, which you have created by log out the existing software and again login into the same.
Enter the username and password which you have submitted into the profile.
It will display only that particular module, along with the rights which admin had provided to them.