CERTIFICATES AND LETTERS
This section is used to generate the certificates and letter for the patients.
Here are some steps to use the Certificates and Letters section:
- Click on Certificates and Letters from the Main Module.
- Click on Select Patient, to select the patient from the system. Here,it will open the window , where you need to choose any patient from the patient list, by double clicking on it.
- Click on Select Visit, To select the patient from the visit list. Here, it will open the window , where you need to choose any patient from the patient list, by double clicking on it.
- Choose the template type and template as per the patient needs, which are given on the left-hand side of the window.
- Fill up all the patient details, which you want to display over the certificates from (Select Details tab)
- After filling up all the details, Click on Print button than preview button to view the certificate of a patient.
- Click on Template Tab from the taskbar.
- Here, you can view the list of templates currently available in the system as per their type, Sub-Type, Name, and on the right hand side you can view the certificate content, where you can directly edit the content and save the changes into the system.
- Click on Add button to add new template into the system.
- Click on add to name the template for eg, "Best Wishes"
- Now write the content over the blank box using the system variable as per the word you want to include in the certificate.
- Here, system variable will directly fetch the data of the patient.
- Click on Save button to save this template.