1. download the setup from link given in your Email.
2. You will see below product registration screen as below.
Enter product registration key given on your CD and click on verify.
Enter the registration details into it and Click Register to proceed.
3. Software License Screen:Read carefully License Agreement and click next if you accept all the terms of the preceding license agreement. To install SoftClinic Pro Software on your system, you must accept this agreement.
CAREFULLY read the license agreement and – if you agree – click the “I ACCEPT THE TERMS IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT” box and then click “next”.
4. Choose Destination Location:You will get the option to select destination location to install software on your hard disk drive.
This window offers the option of changing the installation path or using the default. To use the default (C:\Program Files drive), click “next”. To change the path, click “Browse…”. A new window will appear:
5. Select Components:Options are provided to install software components. For first time installation, all the components are required to be installed.
6. Ready to Install:All the required information has been gathered to install SoftClinicPro Software on your system. Click next to start the installation. Setup will start installing required files on your system.
Download Additional files (In case of any new files were found)
Download process may take some time to finish on ideal internet speed.
7. Installing SoftClinicPro Software:SoftClinicPro is being installed.
8. Finished:After the software is successfully installed on your system you will see below screen.
9. On Setup completion, SoftClinicPro shortcut will be created on desktop. Double click to start software.
10. Your software login credentials are as following:
User name: Registered Email Id