To Install SoftCath:
Note: DO TAKE BACKUP OF EXISTING FILES OF SOFTCATH (If reinstalling) BEFORE INSTALLING SOFTWARE.
- Insert SoftCath Installation CD into CD-ROM
- SoftCath Setup will automatically start.
- If it does not, then explore CD Drive files. Run Setup.exe from Installation CD. You will see welcome screen as below. Click on next to proceed.
- Software License Screen : Read carefully License Agreement and click next if you accept all the terms of the preceding license agreement. To install SoftCath on your system, you must accept this agreement.
- Choose Destination Location : You will get an option to select destination location to install software on your hard disk drive. Default location is C:\SoftCath\. You may change this to other location. It is recommended that you install software on default location.
- Select Components: Options are provided to install software components. For first time installation, all the components are required to be installed. In the case of troubleshooting software at the later stage, you may select only one or more component to install.
- Ready to Install : All the required information has been gathered to install SoftCath Software on your system. Click next to start the installation. Setup will start installing required files on your system.
- Installing SoftCath : All the required information has been gathered to install SoftCath Software on
- Finished: After the software is successfully installed on your system you will see below screen.
CONGRATULATIONS! SOFTCATH IS SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED. YOU CAN START USING SOFTCATH NOW.