1. Click on advance accounting module under accounts it will open below screen as under.
Select Company from the list by click on select button. by default it will be your Hospital registration name.
2. Login - username and password is "admin"
3. After login it will open below screen.
Note : There are 2 shortcuts by which you can use advance accounting,
1. Enter Key - to go to any of the form.
2. ESC Key - to back from the form.
1. Go to Group Masters under Master menu to create new groups
Create : to create new groups.
Click enter to create new group enter required details and click on save.
Display : to view existing groups.
click enter on display to view existing group list.
Alter : to Edit existing groups.
2. Go to Ledger Master under master menu to create ledgers.
Create : to create new ledger.
Click enter to create new Ledger enter required details and click on save.
Display : to view existing Ledgers.
click enter on display to view existing Ledger list.
Alter : to Edit existing ledgers.
Opening Balance Entry : to enter opening balance amount in ledgers.
4. Once Masters created, go to Utility > Settings
5. Set all the Ledgers in particular account for all the modules and click on apply.
6. Go to Masters > Synchronize New data.
7. Click on Synchronize new data utility it will create synchronize all the Billing data from SoftClinic to Advance accounting under perticular account as per the settings.
Once it will be completed it will give you a message "data synchronized success fully"
Now all SoftClinic billing data has been synchronized in accounts you can check all the reports now.
1. Trial Balance Report :
Click on Detailed button to view detailed report.
Click on Print button to print the report
Click on Export button to Export data into Excel file.
2. Day Book :
Cash Book : It will display all the cash account entries.
Bank Book : It will Display all bank account entries.
Day Book : It will show all the account entries along with cash and bank.
3. Balance Sheet :
click on Detailed button to view the data in detail
4 Profit And Loss Account :
click on detailed button to view the data in detail.