Mail merge is a function describing the production of multiple (and potentially large numbers of) documents from a single template form and a structured data source. The letter may be sent out to many recipients (Patients) with small changes, such as a change of address or a change in the greeting line. Mail Merge allows a user to send letters or documents to many people simultaneously; all you have to do is create one document that contains the information that will be the same in each version. Then you just add placeholders for the information that will be unique to each version.
- Click on “Mail Merge” and below screen will open:
- Write the content under “Message” tab. You can also load templates that are already created.
- Fill all other details. Then go to “Select Recipient” tab. A below screen will open :
- Select patient’s names and move them from left side to right side.
- Click on “Print” to print details of patients.