Configuration of Coronary Procedure Module
- Angioplasty: 1. When the user fills Discharge Days after Angioplasty it will directly affect on Angioplasty form in Recommendation tab in PCI Discharge Date. It will automatically calculate as per days given the above form.
2. When the user fills Follow Up Days after Angioplasty, it will also affect on angioplasty form on Recommendations tab in Follow up on the date. It will automatically calculate as per days given into the above form.
- Device Details: It describes which device Pressure Unit will be used.
- Auto Calculate QCA: If it is checked then QCA Data in "Lesion Details" screen in angioplasty details will be filled automatically and "MLD Post Balloon"tab and "Ref Vessel Diameter" will be displayed else not.
- Lesion Report: It will affect on the Angioplasty from in "Lesion Print" button click where patient information will be appeared as p[er given settings in the above form ie. short or full information.